RADIANT Resurfacing Tonic - with Lactic Acid
Regular price $32.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Reveal soft, smooth, radiant skin. Alpha, Beta, and Polyhydroxy acids gently exfoliate, while botanical extracts of aloe, licorice root, goldenseal, and centella asiatica (also known as cica, gotu kola, or tiger grass) come together to provide multiple skin-loving benefits - for truly glowing, healthy looking skin.
Formulated at an optimal pH of 3.8-4.
Vegan, cruelty-free, and sustainably packaged in Miron-Glass bottles.
Each ingredient has been carefully researched for results driven benefits:
- Lactic acid: A gentle Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that exfoliates and simultaneously hydrates the skin. Used at 1.9%, we found this to be the ideal amount to reveal noticeable results, but without causing irritation.
- Willow Bark Extract: A natural source of salicylic acid. We use our willow bark extract at 1% - providing about 0.5% salicylic acid.
- Gluconolactone: Known as the "next generation AHA." It is a larger molecule, so it works to sit on top of the skin and exfoliate the surface of the epidermis.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: A natural source of the AHA Malic Acid.
- Licorice Root Extract: Skin brightening.
- Goldenseal Extract: Anti-bacterial properties for clear skin.
- Centella Asiatica (Cica/Gotu Kola) Extract: Sooths and repairs irritated skin.
- Aloe Leaf Juice: Hydrating and soothing.
- Glycerin: Has humectant properties to hydrate the skin.
Full ingredients list:
Aloe Leaf Juice**, Propanediol* (All natural hydrating agent derived from non-GMO corn), Apple Cider Vinegar**, Lactic Acid* (vegan), Licorice Root Extract*, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract*, Vegetable Glycerin*, Gluconolactone*, Goldenseal Extract*, Water*, Sodium Benzoate (food-grade preservative)*
Clean, gentle formula. Free of parabens, GMO's, silicones, pthalates, alcohol, fragrance, and propylene glycol.
Directions for use: Apply a small amount to a cotton pad and pat over face and neck. Wait at least 1 minute before applying additional products.
If you are new to using chemical exfoliants, start with 1-2 times per week, gradually working your way up as tolerated. Formulated to be gentle enough for daily use.
-Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water. Seek medical attention if required.
-Products containing AHA's may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and up to a week afterwards.
-Do not use on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin.
-It is advised to do a patch test on the inner arm or behind the ear before use.
Keep out of reach of children. For topical use only. Store in a cool and dry place. Keep container tightly closed.